"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Heb 10:24-25
St Mary's started up Life Group's in January 2019, and currently, have six small groups who meet at various times during the week (at different locations), on a fortnightly basis.
We meet to:
- Chat, develop meaningful friendships and enjoy each others company.
- Learn from the Bible and one another.
- Pray for one another so that we may grow together as Christians.
- Offer love and support to one another.
- Encourage each other's walk in the good times and the bad times.
If you would like to join a Life Group please complete the application on the right.
If you are not sure but would like to hear more about Life Group's please fill in your details and any queries you may have on the left.